A virtual class can be hard to image. Online education can seem impersonal. However, here are multiple classroom environments to show you how Wilson Hill Academy instructors connect to their students in unique ways covering a variety of subjects. Get the flavor of a virtual classroom like a fly on the wall. See how students interact via chat with each other and how instructors create compelling learning environments online.
- Anne Stublen Teaches Precalculus
- Bruce Etter Digs into Dostoyevsky
- Christie Jester Shows a “Heated” Science Experiment
- Joanna Hensley Starts the Day with Prayer and a Quiz
- Joanna Hensley Hosts Open Campus Event in AP Latin
- Dr. Thomas Vierra Opens Up a Classroom Discussion
- Greg Lawrence Discusses Plato with His Students